• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Luke_EB

unnamed (7).jpg

Strings will never be the same. Introducing Ernie Ball Paradigm, the most advanced electric and acoustic guitar strings ever created. We've combined everything we've learned over the last 50+ years of guitar string development and put it all into one string. We're giving you a chance to be among the first to try these new sets that won't be available in stores until Spring 2017. Sign up today for a chance to participate in our beta test and receive a free prototype of our new groundbreaking string technology.

steevo

Signed. Cant wait to try them. The m-steels and cobalts are easily the best strings on the market. Keep up the good work guys.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

mapleleaf14

As a diehard D'Addario NYXL user, I signed up for a shot to give these a whirl...would love to find an EB string that I love as much as NYXL's but haven't yet...are these it?!?

We'll see.

TxStrat

I was actually a part of the NYXL beta program and prefer the M-Steel strings over the NYXL. However, I just put a set of the NYXL bass strings on one of my bass guitars and I really like them.

mortdeus

Man a better string than the m-steel?! I have to admit that im glad to hear this because I have a setlist where I tune between open Dadd9, G, Gsus4, Gm, Bb, and standard. And like I am already finding myself committing such atrocities with m-steel.

14853110_1698116973547787_9086488199158150337_o.jpg

patricek

Just saw this strings at the Namm. I can't wait to try them (we have an online store in France).
If there is still room for the beta program, i'd like to join. ( we do videos of what we sell on https://www.lacartemusique.fr )

thank you
pat.

mortdeus

Consumer beta sets will start shipping January 2017.

So is the beta like cancelled or something? Because it's going to rub people the wrong way if the beta doesn't happen because alot of us marketed the strings to all our friends hoping somebody we know would end up with a pair we could all test out.

I've been told "theyre coming soon" which leaves me somewhat confused how you guys plan to mass produce any string prototype revisions that may be necessary in time for an international spring launch when it's already almost spring and you guarantee the strings for 90 days.

Don't you guys think you should have, well you know... 90 days of beta testing before you bet the Chickens you don't even have as laid eggs to count before they hatch.

mapleleaf14

Yeah, I haven't talked to anybody that has heard anything about the Beta strings or received a set yet...just a bunch of marketing emails from EBMM.

Kinjin

Consumer beta sets will start shipping January 2017.

Yeah, I haven't talked to anybody that has heard anything about the Beta strings or received a set yet...just a bunch of marketing emails from EBMM.

So, any updates on this? I got the invitation email about these strings last October 2016, it's now March 2017. So far signing up for the beta program has netted me sixteen (16) marketing emails...

Top Bottom