• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Mordimer

I can't believe no one is talking about this:
[–]BrianBallHere:
We're launching the JP8 in 2017, and will have some exciting things to share with Jason Richardson soon. He's come to the factory a few times and is working with our engineers on his model as we speak! Jason is a monster of a player, and great guy, Really lucky to have guys like John Petrucci and Jason on our roster.
[–]JasonRichardson:
8 STRING!!!!!

Waiting for teasers! (@BigPoppa? ;))

dave1812

Not really that excited for an 8 String...
I'm more excited to see some more Starry Night PDN Pics.
I got my JP7, the only Guitar I'd buy that has more Strings, would be JPs Double Neck he had on the Score DVD.

Mordimer

I've got 8 bring guitar in my hands 2, maybe 3 times in my life. I'm not into low tunings etc. (unlike my bandmates…;)) but this project excites me 'cause it will be something totally new for EBMM. I'm curious about their approach to 8 string construction, used technology, woods, body shape, headstock shape(!)… and all different interesting* facts :)
Same with JR signature/custom model. He's an outstanding player and his guitar will match that for sure.

*interesting for us, guitar geeks, right? ;)

MesaBeno

I can't believe no one is talking about this:

Waiting for teasers! (@BigPoppa? ;))

I was the one that asked Brian that question :) I meant to post it here but never got around to it. Pretty excited to see a JP8 and a Jason Richardson model. I suppose this means Petrucci will be using an 8 string on their next album too, so that should be interesting.

Top Bottom