• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Gary F.

Hi folks. Don't post much here although i occasionally lurk. Own and have owned at least a dozen EBMMs over the years, ALs being my favorite and my number one among other brands I currently own. Interested in the Valentine but there's no local place to try one out. Curious what the neck depth is at 1st and 12th frets. Same as EBMMAL? Deeper? shallower? If anyone knows depth dimension I'd be obliged if you'd share. Thanks--

Stratty316

I only got to play the Valentine for a few minutes, but I thought the neck was a little slimmer than the HHAL and a little thicker than the Silo Spec. But totally in the same ball park of each.

RichieZ

I've never held an Albert Lee... but here are some pics I took this morning of my Valentine. Maybe you can compare if you make the same measurements at the same points on your AL.

IMG_0183.jpg IMG_0185.jpg IMG_0189.jpg IMG_0191.jpg

Hi folks. Don't post much here although i occasionally lurk. Own and have owned at least a dozen EBMMs over the years, ALs being my favorite and my number one among other brands I currently own. Interested in the Valentine but there's no local place to try one out. Curious what the neck depth is at 1st and 12th frets. Same as EBMMAL? Deeper? shallower? If anyone knows depth dimension I'd be obliged if you'd share. Thanks--

RichieZ

You are very welcome. I am only a novice but am enjoying the Valentine immensely.

Top Bottom