• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

mike_baugh

:p Okay, so you don't NEED a Luke, but wouldn't you be happier with one?! :cool: I made this short video for Instagram but I thought I'd upload it to YT for you lovely people, it is really easy to play the Joe Bonamassa fast stuff, the trick is you gotta be economical, super economical! But it is pretty easy, it can be taught in less than 60 seconds! :)

kestrou

A Luke?

You know JoBo was a big fan of the Morse Y2D and is credited with design input on the "Dark Lord" special runs, right?! :)

Kevin

xjbebop

Actually, I thought the Dark Lord design was all Joe's idea....then got it approved by BP and SM for production...??

kestrou

Actually, I thought the Dark Lord design was all Joe's idea....then got it approved by BP and SM for production...??

I've heard that rumor, but I'm just an Internet Desk Jockey and certainly can't say...

Maybe BP will chime in? And even offer a teaser on the 30th anniversary Morse that's been hinted at? :)

Kevin

mike_baugh

I've heard that rumor, but I'm just an Internet Desk Jockey and certainly can't say...

Maybe BP will chime in? And even offer a teaser on the 30th anniversary Morse that's been hinted at? :)

Kevin

yeah!!! BP? Also, while answering that very good and important question regarding the 30th Anniversary Morse, what do I need to do in order to get access to a custom coloured L3? :):):):):)

Magic Jason

yeah!!! BP? Also, while answering that very good and important question regarding the 30th Anniversary Morse, what do I need to do in order to get access to a custom coloured L3? :):):):):)

Sell more albums I guess or tour in larger venues. Offer a better visibility to MM. I'll dream of a BFR AL HH in champain sparkle... until I die. ;)

Last edited:

mike_baugh

Sell more albums I guess or tour in larger venues. Offer a better visibility to MM. I'll dream of a BFR AL HH in champain sparkle... until I die. ;)

Sound advice! Although I've sold almost every CD I've ever had printed as well as a LOT of iTunes downloads all around the globe, I advertise EBMM to 200 guitar students and 50+ colleagues every month and my instagram, and Facebook is just full of EBMM content (as well as my debut album cover, and my next album cover!) I've also had my guitars in the hands of people like: Andy Timmons, Paul Gilbert, Christophe Godin, Guthrie Govan, Alex Hutchings, Uli Jon Roth to name just a small handful! Next year I'm gigging the new album all over (that's probably where I'm currently lacking) with a rather large band that includes a string quartet among other things!

I'm so glad you bought this up! BP might see this and go "ah, this kid's alright, lets kit him up with a sky blue luke" LOL! If that happens I owe you a beer at the very least

Magic Jason

Also, I did play a pretty mean sold out show recently with my band and Nick Johnston! That's something, eh?

You truly have all my respect and admiration... But I can't build you a sky blue Luke III. ;)

Should BP decide to treat you, I'm your man for the beer!

Last edited:
Top Bottom