• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

dav

Hi everyone!!!

After a week with a SBMM LK100D in my hands, i can say that is one of the best guitars i've ever had!!!!
The classic "v" neck is very comfortable, and the pick ups!!! they're sounding amazing!!!!

Now i was just wondering what SBMM was reserving for us for NAMM 2017!!!

I saw there will be a new finish for the majesty. But i really hope that new finishes will be released for the Luke models. How i wish this one? it would be my day!!!!

3624_grand.jpg

jmmp

SBMM has a picture of the finish on FB.
I would love a 7 string SBMM Majesty, especially in the current blue color they have, but may get a JP 157 after I sell my current (non MM/SBMM) 7 string.

TripHazard

I'm gonna go with.... it's hard cos I think yer gonna do somethImg unexpected..... I'm gonna gamble on there being a 3 colour sunburst so that it looks different enough to the musicman Burst. I could also see another really bold eye catching blue shade that has all that St Vincent blue feel but spurs off on its own.
I'll be wrong but it's fun to play

Fender_Champ

What colors... :) ?

I haven't seen a bad one yet so I have faith in the the taste of EB and St. V herself. My questions are price and will the rosewood neck come along for the ride? (I have been on a spending freeze until its announced....)

Brian and BP, I really appreciate that EBMM snd SBMM are engaged in the forum. Thank you.

Top Bottom