• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

dwells

hey guys
i thought id just chime in and say ill be at this years NAMM Convention and ill be floating around the Ernie Ball Booth quite a bit, so come up and say G'day!
Hope to meet some old and new faces and cant wait to see what Big poppa has install for us this year..
peace
Deano

kestrou

Hey Deano - do you guys waaaaay down south know what The Allman Brothers look like? If you see Gregg Allman walking around, that's me! :)

Kevin

DevRock

BP, will Dean be playing at your booth this year? You should carry that dude around on your shoulders, even if he is a big man. Everyone should know Dean and his bands, who put out two of THE best metal/thrash albums of the past year and a half. Period.

Dr.Strangenote

hey guys
i thought id just chime in and say ill be at this years NAMM Convention and ill be floating around the Ernie Ball Booth quite a bit, so come up and say G'day!
Hope to meet some old and new faces and cant wait to see what Big poppa has install for us this year..
peace
Deano
wish I could join ya but I will not be there unfortunately. I'll be looking for the media content. enjoy bro!

Voo

hey guys
peace
Deano

Will we see the Dean wells sig release?

Top Bottom