• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Sweat

Actually got this around the Christmas Holiday but never had a chance to take pics or post. While all Lukes are great, never bonded with the III or BFR version of the II. Wanted to go back to what I like a plain ole Luke II.

After using my friend google I found this at Sam Ash, I looked at it for quite some time and finally decided to make it my Christmas present to myself. The color is awesome and hard to take pics of. Very deep and dark red plus nice birdseye, something do not see as much now days.

So any way it exists because here are the pics:D Have a killer piece on order through Pete D and should be very happy when it finally arrives but this will Luke will be part of the family.

Sweat

Gracias, was going to post the link but not working, it is one of the blue axis super sports Pete posted in his NAMM threads

jones4tone

Gracias, was going to post the link but not working, it is one of the blue axis super sports Pete posted in his NAMM threads

That will be sweet. The fabulous DuBaldo has the 3-tone sunburst Valentine on order for me. I'll be eagerly waiting along with you for those instruments to start coming off the line later in the year.

lock-ny

Sweat I'm glad to see you buying again, Ive been watching your NGD threads for years and its refreshing!

dav

My favorite color for the Luke!!!!:eek::eek:
Very very beautyfull my friend!!!!! the neck seems to have a beautyfull bird's eye!!!

Top Bottom