• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Flash Gordon

I cant help but share... the latest addition to the family! The only strings on this one are that it requires food/water and lots of love!

Proud to introduce TITAN, an Alaskan Malamute! He is currently 6 weeks old!

kestrou

I bought an Alaskan Malamute about six years ago as a puppy - present for my (then) wife and named him Atlas.

His dad was a champion weight-sled-pulling competitor and when Atlas got to about 100 pounds in weight would pull me all over the yard - was as strong as a horse! :)

That woman is (thankfully) gone - and (sadly) so is the dog...

Kevin

xjbebop

Congrats....enjoy the puppyhood!
Those & huskies are gorgeous animals. But if you don't already know this, they don't usually behave like normal dogs.
They tend to be more cat-like...very aloof. I know...Mrs. Bebop had 4 huskies and 1 malamute when we first met.... :)

fbecir

A dog ???????????????????????????

My avatar is doing a facepalm ...
feline_implied_facepalm_by_mrangrydog-d89ysno.png

:D:D:D
(3 years ago I spent one week of vacations in a farm with 80 sled dogs ... thus I can tolerate dogs !)

Flash Gordon

I bought an Alaskan Malamute about six years ago as a puppy - present for my (then) wife and named him Atlas.

His dad was a champion weight-sled-pulling competitor and when Atlas got to about 100 pounds in weight would pull me all over the yard - was as strong as a horse! :)

That woman is (thankfully) gone - and (sadly) so is the dog...

Kevin

Ha! Great story Kevin! This is our 2nd Malamute, and Titan is a half brother to our first on his father's side. Father is 140# !!!

Flash Gordon

Thought I’d update you all on Titan’s growth (while I wait to see a sneak peek from the Dealer’s room from NAMM)...

He just turned 1y/o on January 4th. He weighs apx. 115lbs at the moment and will continue to “fill out” over the next year or so.

Here’s the whole family:

kestrou

One of my favorite breeds...

Had one that was about 150 pounds - he was a beast and could pull me wherever he wanted to go.

Kevin

Jamie M

A dog ???????????????????????????

My avatar is doing a facepalm ...
feline_implied_facepalm_by_mrangrydog-d89ysno.png

:D:D:D
(3 years ago I spent one week of vacations in a farm with 80 sled dogs ... thus I can tolerate dogs !)

No one cares for cats here :)

Top Bottom