• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

noise5150

Hey everyone, haven't been on here in a while. I've noticed that the Axis is no longer available on many sites has it been discontinued???

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
Hey everyone, haven't been on here in a while. I've noticed that the Axis is no longer available on many sites has it been discontinued???

No, it's still on the EBMM website and is one of the historical models of the EBMM range so I doubt we will ever see it discontinued. The Silhouette and Silhouette Special are still available for this reason. The Axis surely still outsells them.

Kinjin

The Axis is an incredible guitar, that any EBMM owner should have at least one of. I know these days it's borderline blasphemy to praise any non-JP model, but the Axis is *just that good*.

dalto

It seems like all the classic EBMM guitars are not commonly stocked at most retailers. I rarely see new Silo's, Al's, Axis, etc in-stock. I would assume demand for these models is just not very high.

When I wanted a new AL HH I just ordered one and waited for them to make it.

noise5150

Hello again...just revisiting this thread. Although it is still on the Ernie Ball website, the Axis seems to have been permanently removed as a standard "in stock" item on retailers sites. Is it now a "special order" only item now?

spychocyco

Hello again...just revisiting this thread. Although it is still on the Ernie Ball website, the Axis seems to have been permanently removed as a standard "in stock" item on retailers sites. Is it now a "special order" only item now?

Got to go beyond the big boxes to the smaller dealers. Try DuBaldo or Willcutt -- a lot of the Premier Dealers will have them in stock, and it will probably be a better buying experience. The GCs of the world, for the most part, only stock what sells quickly.

Top Bottom