• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Hiza22

Hello,

I found my dream string set by combining sets and singles (all cobalt). Until recently, I could buy those, especially the singles, on the French Ernie Ball store (http://www.ernieballstore.fr) but now that site doesn't work any more.

On the main Ernie Ball site in French, there is no mention of cobalt singles. On the UK version of the site they are mentioned, but not sold (all I get is a map to locate third-party vendors, but no website information is given for those vendors, so it's largely useless).

The French dealers mentioned on Ernie Ball's website don't sell them. The usual big sites in Europe, like Thomann or Woodbrass, don't have them either.

Is Ernie Ball restricting the sale of those strings to the US? Or can someone point me to a way to buy cobat singles online?

Thanks in advance.

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
It seems the old French EB online store is gone, but you can order 6 packs of whatever gauge you want from the new French site...

Cordes pour Guitare Electrique au Detail | Ernie Ball

except that they don't offer Cobalts at all and the M-Steels are listed as out of stock. :rolleyes:

Your best best is to find a European Union dealer that sells singles - you may be able to order from them for delivery to France.

Hiza22

Thank you for the answer. I did try to find a EU dealer and couldn't find one, which is why I asked here. Let's hope that someone will know of one and see my post. :)

Top Bottom