• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

armybass

Colonial Heights, Virginia, United States
I am a HUGE EBMM fanboi and have remained a loyal fan for years even though I am a gear whore and like to jump from brands to brands in my gear whoredom.... I have been going the passive flatwound direction over the past several years as it really fit what I was doing musically. Recently I have gotten back to my roots and am in a more soul/funk oriented band and have been gradually pulled back into an all too familiar EBMM hysteria that I have enjoyed over the years. Well lots of cool things have happened around here since I was a regular and I am trying to get caught up and get my hands on some cool basses too.

I purchased a new Natural/Maple Ray last summer and put flats on it and it is min my main rotation but recently have acquired two new EBMM... both drop dead minty new, a Classic Sabre in the same color combo and a NT Stingray in Blueburst. Both are AMAZING instruments. I apparently have gotten the bug so bad that I ordered a new Classic Stingray in Natural/Maple. I truly love the classic series basses as well as the neck through.

One thing that I have missed and find so nice to come back to is the consistent quality and playability of each and every EBMM bass I put my hands on. Nothing feels better than a solid instrument. Kudos to BP and the gang for keeping the fire burning and the dedication to producing quality musical instruments.

Edmang

I have been going the passive flatwound direction over the past several years as it really fit what I was doing musically. /QUOTE]

Seems like you have to check out the Caprice and Cutlass basses...

Also great list of recent acquisitions!

armybass

Colonial Heights, Virginia, United States
Thanks Jack, yes sir! But now it is even worse ... as technology increases, so does the ability to feed your GAS. I sit in my bedroom every evening now on YouTube looking up EBMM videos and when I went to order my bass it literally took me weeks to flop back and forth between the multiple basses I wanted lol. I need help it is certain.

b-unit

I still lust for more EBMM basses but the ones I have now are all absolute keepers. The itch to place an order for a new one is so hard to resist!

Top Bottom