• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Mogee

Hey all, I have recently felt the bug to start playing again after about a 7 year hiatus. I currently find myself looking to obtain a new bass. I used to have a really sweet Ball Family Reserve Sterling, that I purchased from an online retailer about 8 years ago. It wasn't Bass Central. Their slogan was something like the bass you see is the bass you get. I know one of the salesmen there was a regular poster on here back then, as was I, but I cannot remember the site. Can any of you old timers help? Thanks

Wim Laven

Prize Winning Journalist
People seem to post good deals here regularly, what are you looking for?

Mogee

Thanks for the responses. It was The Perfect Bass. I am not sure what I want to get. I have had at one time or another every style of Music Man excluding the Big Al and the Game Changer. I need something that is relatively light due to back issues, so at this point I am leaning towards another Sterling. I have been out of the game for awhile so I am just now starting to look around. I have always landed on a Music Man, but I am not 100% sure what I want yet.

jazzyitalian

Sterlings are light and you know what....The capri and cutlass basses are also pretty lightweight. If you have a bad back, I would stay away from the Sabres.

Good luck in your search.

Edmang

Hey all, I have recently felt the bug to start playing again after about a 7 year hiatus. I currently find myself looking to obtain a new bass. I used to have a really sweet Ball Family Reserve Sterling, that I purchased from an online retailer about 8 years ago. It wasn't Bass Central. Their slogan was something like the bass you see is the bass you get. I know one of the salesmen there was a regular poster on here back then, as was I, but I cannot remember the site. Can any of you old timers help? Thanks

You may want to check Bass Central.

They are having a Music Man sale right now

Musicman Spring Sale Event! - Bass Central

Top Bottom