• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

mrmckinney

I bought an ASS Semi-hollow with piezo last year. Looking to pickup another this year. Was thinking about an Armada or a Cutlass but then ran up on a Game Changer, too. Can y'all give a guy some advice? Just want a few flavors to choose from.

My dream arsenal would include a valentine, Cutlass SSS or hss w rosewood, an Al SSS with maple, an armada, and a std Axis. Hadn't really thought about game changer but that my cover a lot more bases....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dalto

A Cutlass or an AL would be a good complement to your ASS.

spychocyco

I've seen some good prices on the Cutlass during the sale that's going now. Saw one for under a grand new. Can't go wrong with another Axis either. :)

TripHazard

Albert lee HH is my go to. My cutlass is next. I really want a st Vincent to add to those... so my suggetsion is albert lee HH

Fro

The turquoise Cutlass sold last night, but we still have the StingRay guitar on clearance. We also have a limited edition Cutlass in Ivory White with a rosewood board!

My favorite combo for an S type.

mrmckinney

Darn... hate that I missed the Cutlass... I really like the turquoise, too. How do you see the sales event pricing? They all show retail prices as best I can tell.

mrmckinney

... also, any opinions on how well the game changer might scratch the itch for SSS and HH flavors simultaneously?

PeteDuBaldo

Darn... hate that I missed the Cutlass... I really like the turquoise, too. How do you see the sales event pricing? They all show retail prices as best I can tell.

If you are on a mobile device then you most likely need to add the item to the cart in order to see sale pricing. For some reason smartphones don't always show the sale pricing.

spychocyco

Yep. It was the one at DuBaldo's. I've seen them elsewhere at around $1,100.

Fro

If you are on a mobile device then you most likely need to add the item to the cart in order to see sale pricing. For some reason smartphones don't always show the sale pricing.

Sneaky :D

Top Bottom