• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

GuyOnraet

Got this sexy beast on video again.
Guitar is pretty cool too :p:D
Shortened version of my fave Ozzy tune.

michaeld13

Love that!! Nice job!! Rock 'n Roll Rebel has to be one of favorite riffs of of all time- close second to Bark!

fbecir

Nice job indeed

But you need a werewolf costume for playing Bark at the Moon ...

By the way, I saw Ozzy with Jake in concert in Paris ... it was in December 1983 ...

kestrou

I saw Ozzy with Jake in about 1983 too - and had to sneak past the line of little old ladies walking a protest/picket line because two of my great aunts were in that line and didn't know I was going to see THE DEVIL INCARNATE! :)

Motley Crue opened the show...

Kevin

GuyOnraet

Nice job indeed

But you need a werewolf costume for playing Bark at the Moon ...

By the way, I saw Ozzy with Jake in concert in Paris ... it was in December 1983 ...

Thanks!
It must have been amazing to see that show!

GuyOnraet

I saw Ozzy with Jake in about 1983 too - and had to sneak past the line of little old ladies walking a protest/picket line because two of my great aunts were in that line and didn't know I was going to see THE DEVIL INCARNATE! :)

Motley Crue opened the show...

Kevin

Jealous! I was only born in '82, and being such a slut for 80s metal I feel like I missed out on a lot.
As far as "evil" musicians go...the world has changed a lot in the last 30-35 years haha.

kestrou

Jealous! I was only born in '82, and being such a slut for 80s metal I feel like I missed out on a lot.
As far as "evil" musicians go...the world has changed a lot in the last 30-35 years haha.

Kid! :)

Not that much has changed - my great aunts are both still alive (in their 90s) and I don't think their opinion on Ozzy has changed one iota!!! :D

Kevin

fbecir

Thanks!
It must have been amazing to see that show!

Great show indeed ! Y&T was opening for Ozzy.
It was my second rock concert (the first one was in October 1983 : Motörhead ...).

My third concert (in February 1984) was also quite interesting : Venom. A little band from the U.S was opening for Venom. This little band was called Metallica or something like that :rolleyes:

GuyOnraet

Kid! :)

Not that much has changed - my great aunts are both still alive (in their 90s) and I don't think their opinion on Ozzy has changed one iota!!! :D

Kevin

Haha! The music has changed. No accounting for the changing tastes of great aunts :)

GuyOnraet

Great show indeed ! Y&T was opening for Ozzy.
It was my second rock concert (the first one was in October 1983 : Motörhead ...).

My third concert (in February 1984) was also quite interesting : Venom. A little band from the U.S was opening for Venom. This little band was called Metallica or something like that :rolleyes:

Dude, you're killing me :eek:

Top Bottom