• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

DevRock

They didn't lose a guitar. It's simply going to be the one-off SUPER Roasted Maple Neck. :)

jones4tone

Eesh! That had to make the adrenaline pump when the phone rang! I'm glad the damage was so well contained.

xjbebop

Just saw that....while it sucks, it's also a testament to EBMM's planning & 'preparedness' that minimized the damage!

steevo

I read big poppas post on FB, great fire safety system they have there, was relieved by the time id read the whole post that the damage had been minimal.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

threeminutesboy

Glad for you guys! Cheer up! And I know you probably got all insured but in case you guys need knucklehead support, you know you can count on us.

BP was always very supportive with the one of us that needed help so in case you need, we can return the favor (crowd funding, hugs whatever you need) and I'm volunteer to organize it (though hugs from France might be challenging)

Anyway, we are here and can support.

KevTN

BP I am glad no one was injured. I am sure it will be a bump in the road but hats off to you and your team for thinking ahead and actually implementing safety first instead of "eh we'll be OK for a while" attitude. I hope recovery will be quick. Keep up the good work.

Top Bottom