• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

skullvankrush

Hey guys,

Just bought my very first Music Man guitar, one of the Sterling JP60's. A lefty. A damn incredible instrument. I like it so much I'm seriously considering selling everything else in my collection. So I go online to try to find different colors of the JP60 or, heck, even an identical metallic black Lefty jp60.

Can't find anything....*anywhere*

Can someone either point me in the right direction to acquire more of these wonderful guitars? I seriously love it and want a second for different tunings. Any help would be appreciated immensely!

(I would go so far as to say I'm into any left handed six string Sterling MM guitar....so any lines on ANY of them that are in the 600-700 and under area, I'd be interested in.)

Thanks, hopefully, in advance for your help!

spychocyco

Welcome to the addiction (umm, I mean family.) :) I remember after I got my Axis, I'd go into guitar stores and, for the longest time, couldn't find anything at all that I was interested in.

You may want to look at the new JP150 with the roasted neck. Not sure if leftys are available or not, but it's a pretty sweet model.

Top Bottom