• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

PeteDuBaldo

Dealer installed push/pull coil split humbucker?!?!?!

Yeah, this happened today, be on the lookout...

SG34636-4.jpg

SG34650-4.jpg

SG34676-4.jpg

SG34682-3.jpg

SBMM

Yup - Those are some very special geetars right there!

Yes, very thin/light satin on all the roasted necks. They feel terrific, but, I am a little bit biased ;)

edhalen

Nooooooooooooo....... Put mine on a snowmobile Pete!!!!! :):):)

From UPS -

Blizzard Conditions May Impact Areas of Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Posted March 13, 2017, 10:00 AM ET

edhalen

It's all good, the UPS driver was here picking up out outgoing when I posted that!

These Valentine models have some great sounds, and the tone control is tremendously effective. I'm tempted to do one up with DiMarzio pickups for my band mate.

I'm hoping it doesn't get stuck someplace because of the storm. I was tempted to ask for some DiMarzio's myself but figured I'd give the stock pups a chance. Didn't want to add more cost to the guitar either at this point. Thanks for the great service. Much appreciated.

EDIT>>>> Pete - I forgot to ask - which DiMarzio pickups were you thinking of putting in?

Last edited:

edhalen

Guitar is sitting in Hartford :(. Oh well. Worst part is my other guitar is waiting for a part and is out of commission. So no electric right now. Time to dive into the acoustic for a few days.

jones4tone

I know that's a bummer, but better sitting there safe than on the highway in the middle of a blizzard.

edhalen

Tomorrow will be the day!!! Kudos to UPS for only being a day late with the raging storm! Bravo!

Hodgkins, IL, United States
03/15/2017
10:49 A.M.
Arrival Scan

edhalen

Sweet! It was a 50 minute delay in Hartford that resulted in an extra day. Please share your thoughts once it arrives!

I most certainly will!! Most excited for the arrival of this one in case you couldn't tell ;). I'm a big blues guy and I think this one will rock the blues!

Top Bottom