• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Flash Gordon

NGD! Axis Starry Night !!NEW PICS ADDED!!

Just exchanged pleasantries (and my Trans Gold 2013 Axis with rosewood f/b) with James @ Willcutt Guitars for a new Starry Night PDN Axis with matching headstock. Fantastic flamed neck on the back. I'll take some photos once I get to my evening destination. For now... here's a shot from my trunk in the parking lot at Willcutt!

This is my first painted EBMM and also first painted guitar since a 1990 purchase of a Westone in fluorescent orange!

Last edited:

spychocyco

Sweet. Congrats. I love my Starry Night SS. The necks on those things are just killer -- slick as glass and fast. You're going to love it.

xjbebop

Outstanding!!! Fabulous run of gittars, these.
And the finish isn't bad either! :)

*still have my Westone bass from many moons ago..... :)

spychocyco

I had the ugliest Westone ever when I was a teenager, though I thought it was awesome at the time. It was star-shaped with a red lightning bolt cutting across it. I almost bought one just like it for old-time's sake off eBay a while back ... almost. :)

Flash Gordon

I had the ugliest Westone ever when I was a teenager, though I thought it was awesome at the time. It was star-shaped with a red lightning bolt cutting across it. I almost bought one just like it for old-time's sake off eBay a while back ... almost. :)

Lol... I still have mine...though it has been decommissioned and is in disrepair! It's wall art now!

agt

Another starry night beauty! That finish looks especially great on the Axis with the binding and cream knobs and pickup covers. More pics please if you get a chance. Congratulations and enjoy!

Top Bottom