• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Smellybum

Hey all,

So I have (in my humble, fanboi, knucklehead for life opinion) 3 of the best EBMM guitars ever made, I'm also super lucky to have a one off HH AL. So I have these 3 amazing beasts of killer tone and I love them so very much....

BALLS2.jpg

BUT.....

What to add ??? I'm getting GAS for another ball, but don't know what. Will take suggestions, and as I settle in to middle age, I am slowing up in making decisions, and taking my time is my new hobby...so not rushing into anything..... but let me know what you think would be a good addition to perfectionville.

Thanks
Smelly.

jzeijen

That Armada, nice!!

I would add a Cutlass SSS (or HSS if you fancy a bridge humbucker, looking at the picture I think you might).

jones4tone

That's a a sweet trio of guitars!

The Cutlass is a really nice instrument (my son has one, so not in my signature, but in the house) and at an attractive price point relative to some of the other models.

Do you fancy MM90s at all? They would also add something different to your lineup. You can find NOS guitars around that have them still, or they come up used, of course.

mikeller

Looking at the fine guitars you have now - I'd say you are missing something with single coils and a trem.

I'd go for a regular AL SSS, Cutlass or a Silo Special SSH !!!

spychocyco

I think what you really need is an Axis. Then again, I think everyone needs an Axis. :p

Dig that Armada. I don't think I've seen one in that color combo before.

threeminutesboy

Smelly had a Luke Al BFR sss and Axis before so not sure those are good candidates for him.

The St Vincent actually will make a lot of sens with the current setup he has.

Top Bottom