• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Magic Jason

I believe that Big Poppa will only do what he has decided to do.

Trying to subdue him into offering this model with some kind of petition would be highly counterproductive...:D

KevTN

I agree a petition would not be good, BUT one of the things that always impresses me about EB music is they do listen, and interact with people on here about new ideas. I Truely believe they want to please their customers but have to be smart about their business decisions, and that I respect.

Magic Jason

I agree a petition would not be good, BUT one of the things that always impresses me about EB music is they do listen, and interact with people on here about new ideas. I Truely believe they want to please their customers but have to be smart about their business decisions, and that I respect.

The very reason I used this place to suggest offering this model! ;)

TripHazard

;)
The very reason I used this place to suggest offering this model! ;)

Ok, I'll get on that petition then. I'll send it to Albert Lee ;)
And I'll mention Jason would like it in Dargie

(Just in case no one picked up on it, the petition was a joke)

Last edited:

Magic Jason

Albert Lee is member of the "Ernie Ball Music Man Albert Lee Guitar Owners and Fans" Facebook group. (JOIN US)

He's perfectly aware that we are craving for a 2 x p90 model as his. As the sweetest gentleman he is, he promised to mention it.

My answer to your petition joke was not serious either :) I just imagined BP's face if we sent him a petition.

GWDavis28

I remember when an artist (forum name NickDanger) had EBMM make him an AL HH, it was the first that we (forumites) had ever seen and people went nuts for it. I think it was a smart move of EBMM to have made this guitar, look at the array of artists that have used it St. Vincent to name at least one. I'd never say never, we can hope, is more like it.

To me the Al 2 X MM90's is a tool that Al looked very happy to be playing. For some reason I can see this more than the AL HHH, though I think I'd love either.

AL_2MM90s_zpssvzb6y7o.jpg

I love the MM90 pickups and one of the reasons that I have loved the Axis Sports is with these pickups in it. My first Al was the 3xMM90's and it's still one of my favorites, it just feels sooo right, I can image an Al 2 x MM90's is the best of both worlds.

Hahahaha, how about an Forum only model (they have been tried and never really happen, too many opinions, though the Dargie did come out of Forum member want) for the loyal followers of EBMM, Al 2 x MM90's, in EBMM's specs, color the whole nine yards, granted if it sparkles, I won't shy way that's for sure, ;) . How about this some sparkle color, of Al's choosing, and his specs? Not trying to stir the pot here just have a little fun with a very exciting thread.

Glenn |B)

Magic Jason

In the vids you can see that he has 4 knobs as you'd find on a Gibson.
He told me on facebook that he tried it but prefers a regular and "easier" 1 tone + 1 volume.

Magic Jason

Hahahaha, how about an Forum only model (they have been tried and never really happen, too many opinions, though the Dargie did come out of Forum member want) for the loyal followers of EBMM, Al 2 x MM90's, in EBMM's specs, color the whole nine yards, granted if it sparkles, I won't shy way that's for sure, ;) . How about this some sparkle color, of Al's choosing, and his specs? Not trying to stir the pot here just have a little fun with a very exciting thread.

Glenn |B)

I'm all in!

Rialas

Add an ebony fretboard to the list of "wants".

I went down to Denmark street yesterday (London). Musicman stockists.
There were only two Albert Lee options available in the catalogue (no starry night). Neither were very appealing.
Not so easy for UK buyers.

TripHazard

U.K. Buyers of Alberts are very poorly served in U.K. Shops I'm afraid.
Tell ya what tho, that model he's playing, in hat colour, with piezo, roasted neck and stainless steel frets, and I'm in guitar heaven

Top Bottom