• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Jamie M

Hi
I have just enquired on the production date of my guitar sticky thread as to where my EVH went after it left the production line. It went to Artist Relation Department as have others have that I have noticed. Would it have been to a specific person then as I assume it wasn't for EVH himself.

Thanks guys.

Jamie M

I am just trying to build a history of the instrument from its beginnings if possible.

Jamie M

Presumably but my guess is that it may not have been made for a particular person if they don't have a name associated with it in the file. That's also not to say that it went to anybody famous (or that we've heard of).

Thanks Kev, just wondering why it went to ARD in the first place then. I thought the music dealers would have got them fresh from the factory.

Wahoonc

I obviously have no idea, but I agree, Jamie. Maybe there's a very cool story attached to your grail.

Jamie M

CS have drawn a blank, no name is on the data base just that it went to ARD, I will have to try and trace backwards instead. A hard task I feel.

Wahoonc

CS have drawn a blank, no name is on the data base just that it went to ARD, I will have to try and trace backwards instead. A hard task I feel.

Interesting. A mystery. That's kind of cool.

xjbebop

Well, if CS doesn't have any specifics, you're free to make up some good stories yourself and see if anyone can actually prove you wrong... ;)

Jamie M

I have had an email from Derek at Musicman. It was sent straight to a technician friend of his in the U.K. We are now getting somewhere.

Top Bottom