• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Solarcoast

I have the opportunity to trade a 2013 Rick for a 2008 MM Stingray 4, Limited Edition, Translucent Jade (?) with white pearloid pick guard and maple fretboard in mint condition with case. I want to make sure I'm making a good one for one trade, but I cannot find any information on a 2008 Limited Edition (or special edition) in translucent Jade and I've done a ton of research. Does anyone know if there is such a thing? Does it sound like a fair trade? I've attached pictures, though they are not great. Thanks for any help you can give :) imagejpeg_0.jpg 20150902_153021.jpg

Bert

Do you have the serial number? If yes, ask in the first thread.
2008 was the sequila-gold the limited edition.
Sure the color is translucent?
Could be envy green...

Solarcoast

Serial Number

I have the opportunity to trade a 2013 Rick for a 2008 MM Stingray 4, Limited Edition, Translucent Jade (?) with white pearloid pick guard and maple fretboard in mint condition with case. I want to make sure I'm making a good one for one trade, but I cannot find any information on a 2008 Limited Edition (or special edition) in translucent Jade and I've done a ton of research. Does anyone know if there is such a thing? Does it sound like a fair trade? I've attached pictures, though they are not great. Thanks for any help you can give :) View attachment 31690 View attachment 31691

The serial number is E65077

Top Bottom