• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

peterd79

View attachment 31815

This particular shot is me with my Sterling by Musicman Sting Ray... the guitar is mostly stock. I changed out the pickups for some vintage spec'd PAFs and this thing smokes. You can see my Silhouette Special (mint green) in the background which gets most of the love but this one was pretty awesome shot

peterd79

Nice! Love that finish on that guitar. :)
this one i got shortly after it was released. I had to tell my local GC that they had it in the back. LOL! the top has a fantastic grain pattern to it and couldn't get past the playability for the price. It took me about a year to change the pickups and find what i wanted but she's rock n roll ready for sure.

peterd79

Furthermore with the mahogany body and PAFs this kills any "Paulie" GIBZ OR EPPS i've ever played.

kestrou

Great to see a "real" picture to be reminded how cell phones really *don't* capture a moment - looks like you're rocking! :)

Kevin

peterd79

Great to see a "real" picture to be reminded how cell phones really *don't* capture a moment - looks like you're rocking! :)

Kevin

thanks Kevin-
I was having fun and i've got an interview with a local magazine and looking for some professional photos to give them. I've gotta give lots of love to Brian and the crew at SBMM...

KevTN

Looks to me you were digging in...pics shows a lot of emotion

peterd79

Looks to me you were digging in...pics shows a lot of emotion

yeah.. i can still hear what i was playing in my head. it was a lot of fun... one of those moments as a musician where you just lose yourself in it and allow your muscle memory to take over and just play...

Top Bottom