• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

jzeijen

Happened to me a couple of times now. I ordered a Starry Night Stingray during the PDN ordering window last year and I should be close to receiving it (at least I really hope so), but managed to buy a Cutlass today.

Any of you had the same experience? This really is an addiction..

mystixboi1

I think I've done that before too... bought a y2d in purple sunset waiting for a y2d de-purple hardtail to arrive.

spychocyco

Yeah well, I called and they sold me this..

View attachment 31818

hopefully arriving tomorrow!

Bwahahaha. Congrats. I've been thinking about a turquoise Cutlass. The family doesn't know it yet, but when we go on vacation in June, I plan to stop at every EBMM dealer I can find along the way to hopefully try out a few new models. :)

jones4tone

Bwahahaha. Congrats. I've been thinking about a turquoise Cutlass. The family doesn't know it yet, but when we go on vacation in June, I plan to stop at every EBMM dealer I can find along the way to hopefully try out a few new models. :)

Oh, you're SO going to be "that" dad...

To the OP's question, yeah, I bought a 20th anniversary Silo last summer while waiting on my Starry Night Luke III that I'd ordered. I can't afford the toll on that help line you called right now, so I guess I'm on my own.

Top Bottom