• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Markx

My wife surprised me with a Majestic Purple Monarchy Majesty today. I left work early to pick it up from her office and spend the afternoon with it.

This is what I always wanted the Majesty to be. The Sonic Ecstacy pickups make this guitar. I instantly loved them in the JP16. The Monarchy has more punch and brighter than my Polar Noir with Illuminator pickups. I found the previous models a bit dark. The black hardware is a big improvement on the black chrome and this is my favorite EBMM guitar ever (until I pickup another one). The fit, finish, and craftsmanship is supurb and the guitar had the best factory setup I've ever seen.

IMG_0738.jpg IMG_0739.jpg IMG_0740.jpg IMG_0736 2.jpg

ScottO

Congrats! How cool to have this surprise coming from your wife!

CaseyBall

Tai-Pan
Administrator
What a beaut! The purple is my favorite of the Monarchy series. You could say as far as monarchs go this one is a real Prince. Your wife is definitely a keeper with a gift like this. Also, very well done pics.

jones4tone

My wife surprised me with a Majestic Purple Monarchy Majesty today. I left work early to pick it up from her office and spend the afternoon with it.

This is what I always wanted the Majesty to be. The Sonic Ecstacy pickups make this guitar. I instantly loved them in the JP16. The Monarchy has more punch and brighter than my Polar Noir with Illuminator pickups. I found the previous models a bit dark. The black hardware is a big improvement on the black chrome and this is my favorite EBMM guitar ever (until I pickup another one). The fit, finish, and craftsmanship is supurb and the guitar had the best factory setup I've ever seen.

That is beautiful. Congrats, and enjoy!

Markx

What a beaut! The purple is my favorite of the Monarchy series. You could say as far as monarchs go this one is a real Prince. Your wife is definitely a keeper with a gift like this. Also, very well done pics.

I agree on all counts Casey. Kudos to the Ball family and all of the employees at Music Man. Not to mention all of the Saturday morning calls Sterling took from John on a crazy idea called the Stallion.

I can't take credit for the photos. That credit goes to the superb craftsmanship and iPhone portrait mode.

Razzle

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg

That's one I've been waiting for, I didn't know they were shipping yet!

Well congratulations on your guitar and your loving wife!

LesPaul

Dude...I wish you hadn't posted that. Just when I had convinced myself that I didn't need a third Majesty.

Congrats...and thanks for giving me GAS.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Etudica

Amazing. The official pics of the purple seem to be a deeper purple than yours. That last pic of yours on the bench is exactly the color purple I've been wishing for... a slightly lighter shade. Not sure if it's the lighting or not. Regardless, jealous.

Also, please let us know how that new black hardware holds up to normal wear and sweat in comparison to the original black chrome plating!!!

Markx

Amazing. The official pics of the purple seem to be a deeper purple than yours. That last pic of yours on the bench is exactly the color purple I've been wishing for... a slightly lighter shade. Not sure if it's the lighting or not. Regardless, jealous.

Also, please let us know how that new black hardware holds up to normal wear and sweat in comparison to the original black chrome plating!!!

All of my EBMM guitars look significantly different based on the lighting and angle. I have a hard time capturing the Arctic and Mystic dream on camera. The color is a deep purple but the shield is a bit brighter due to the flamed maple cap. The bench picture had a lamp 3 feet above the guitar and outside was the lit by the Arizona heat lamp. I'm no photographer so dont take my pictures as a definative representation of the color. Majestic Purple reminds me of the Mopar color Plum Crazy. (I'd give a kidney for a Monarchy in Sublime Green...)

I love the new black hardware. I rest my hand on the bridge when I play and there have been no signs of wear after 5 hours last night. My guitars with the black chrome hardware showed wear on the bridge in the first 15 minutes (but its hidden while I play anyway). I don't foresee this becoming a problem with the new finish. The bridge is a more matte finish with a texture that reminds me of Cerakote. I am very happy with the black hardware.

Guitaryojedi

Glad to hear that new Black Hardware seems more stable/resistant.
Still, I chose Imperial Blue with Chrome Hardware as my next guitar, and getting them on Thursday!

Top Bottom