• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

armybass

Colonial Heights, Virginia, United States
This makes uh.... 6 EBMM in my home now with two new ones on order. WTF is wrong with me? Nothing!

I recently got a Walnut Ric in trade and it was not me at all.... traded it the next day for a Classic Sterling. I have wanted a Sterling and the Classic line is just so cool. Of course it is natural ash/maple. Pics coming soon.

bovinehost

Administrator
I like how Rickenbackers LOOK, but don't ask me to play one. I saw the one you had - nice. Still, don't ask me to play one for a set. No thank you. And I HAVE ONE.

How's the Sterling? I'm settling in with the Caprice, which has the same neck (I think) and loving it.

armybass

Colonial Heights, Virginia, United States
Yeah, I like Rics and I like how they sound and I even like playing them but they is some fickle bitches setup wise. But that Walnut thing was a total nogo. No likey unfinished bodies. I sweat way to damn much for that.

The STERLING is orgasmic. I set it up with those flats you introduced me to a dozen years back or so and it is DOPE. I love the Sterling neck to begin with... couple that with the Classic treatment and you have one sexy mofo. Love the flats and the classic two band too. That just seems to work really well to my ear. I have flats on one of my Classic Sabres too and that was my favorite. I have a Classic Stingray on order...cant wait for that bugger. The Classic 5 is one I would really like to check out too but I am so in love with the SR5 that it is hard for me to cheat on the old girl.

mdstingray

I love the Rickenbacker 4003.
I keep buying and ..... after some time selling them.
Not sure why.
They hold their value pretty well so, no big losses in terms of money.

Stingrays though... There's at least one in the house since 1992.

strummer

Enormous Member
This makes uh.... 6 EBMM in my home now with two new ones on order. WTF is wrong with me? Nothing!

I recently got a Walnut Ric in trade and it was not me at all.... traded it the next day for a Classic Sterling. I have wanted a Sterling and the Classic line is just so cool. Of course it is natural ash/maple. Pics coming soon.

When will soon be upon us?

five7

Definitely the classy look, has got to sound great!! Congrats

Top Bottom