• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

jamie j

Hi has anyone seen these
music man axis Picture - More Detailed Picture about Ernie Ball Music man AXis eletric guitar AAAAA grade quilted maple top floyd rose bridge Picture in Guitar from Aishenghuo Store | Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
Ernie Ball Music man AXis eletric guitar AAAAA grade quilted maple top floyd rose bridge-in Guitar from Sports & Entertainment on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

They look really good , you can get the guitar with hard case for 285 us dollars.
I can't believe that Ernie ball music man, are not or can not do nothing about this counterfeiting.
they even say made in SAN LUIS OBISPO CALIFORNIA USA.

I must admit I'm very tempted to get get one just to see what its like.
;);)

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
That neck looks horrific. 12th fret dot markers are misplaced, neck heel is wrong, headstock shape is wrong, crappy fake decals not even applied straight. I shudder to think of how crappy the fretwork could be.

Let's be very clear - not only are these illegal knockoffs, they are a waste of money.

spychocyco

But it comes with a certificate of authenticity. And just look at that packing job. :p

spychocyco

I can't wait to get my hands on such a fantastic instrument:

Is that a new neck upgrade? Trying to figure out how those missing chunks on the edges help with playability. And loving those "extended range" frets. When you can see the fret sprout in the promo photo, you know it's quality. :)

Top Bottom