• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

mikeller

Not sure if you all saw this on Facebook:

Dear Ernie Ball, Ernie Ball Music Man, and the Ball Family... you have been so kind, so generous, so supportive from day one. I am grateful beyond words and far beyond this humble tribute. Thank you for all you have done for me... for the amazing instruments, innovation... and strings.

GWDavis28

She's an awesome player and everything she does just seems so good.

Doesn't hurt her being a Silo Special player either, ;)

Glenn |B)

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
Gentle Reminder: This is the official company forum and as such must be a welcoming space to everyone. It is not a private men's club. It may look that way but no matter how nice we all think we are there is a reason women who do sign up don't come back. That has to stop. Any comments about someone's appearance or your sexual preferences, no matter how benign or complementary you think those comments may be, are both unnecessary and unwelcome here. That's a forum rule and is non-negotiable.

Sad I knew I'd be deleting a comment here.

Last edited:

Sweat

Gretchen Menn is awesome, chops, tone style, love her music, plus she is a member her though like me does not post much any more.

Great tone and phrasing on that tune and nice nod, now onto my next post.

Sweat

Gentle Reminder: This is the official company forum and as such must be a welcoming space to everyone. It is not a private men's club. It may look that way but no matter how nice we all think we are there is a reason women who do sign up don't come back. That has to stop. Any comments about someone's appearance or your sexual preferences, no matter how benign or complementary you think those comments may be, are both unnecessary and unwelcome here. That's a forum rule and is non-negotiable.

Sad I knew I'd be deleting a comment here.

And this is why I do not come around much any longer, while yes a company forum and yes some rules need to be in place, BUCS post was not offensive and quite supportive and not sexual or sexist, just a compliment on the artist. we as a society have become to sensitive and politically correct. We need to take a step back and enjoy life and music and not be so sensitive.

If this gets me banned no problem, IMO we need to be able to have a wee bit of fun.

Big Poppa

Keith you wont get banned but why take issue on a thread that is paying tribute to my family? Really you get to tell us thats why you arent here?

On instagram it was just flat out embarrassing. If I could I would love to send these posts to the posters moms or wives.

Here is the deal....If you would comment on Albert Lees hair and beauty when commenting on a thread then go ahead.

How many women post here?

mikeller

If you all haven't had to the pleasure of hearing and purchasing Abandoned All Hope yet, it is very, very good.

kestrou

Gretchen was at Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp in March of this year, when I was there - she and I had the only 2+4 headstocks so chatted about our love of EBMM! :)

Got her latest Abandon Hope" CD and it is excellent - believe Gretchen's sister does sings on it.

Kevin

Rikseven

Thank you mikeller for sharing this video. It was amazing. I haven't heared of Gretchen Menn. What a sound.

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

Oh my! Those chord voicings and those stretches! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't envious. Just beautiful! And the tone in general is so rich. Very impressive. Will have to check out that album mentioned above. :)

Top Bottom