• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

kestrou

Been & Keith,

Would love to hang with you guys - all festivities are only open to attendees though, so don't anybody just drop by expecting to catch the happenings... not my rule, just making sure you're aware! :)

Kevin

beej

It's nowhere close to me ... so if I'm there, I'm registered. But yeah, nothing I can commit to for a while.

kbaim

Hmmm

I'd thought being at the Hard Rock, it might be a live lounge venue thing for some of the jams. Open to public for small cover charge.

Thanks for heads up Kev

kestrou

Hmmm

I'd thought being at the Hard Rock, it might be a live lounge venue thing for some of the jams. Open to public for small cover charge.

Thanks for heads up Kev

They typically have the jams in the conference rooms - but, then again, the venues don't normally have a hard rock stage - so will keep my eyes peeled for when the official schedule is released for the next session.

Kevin

kbaim

They typically have the jams in the conference rooms - but, then again, the venues don't normally have a hard rock stage - so will keep my eyes peeled for when the official schedule is released for the next session.

Kevin

Thanks.
Hey, You sharing a room with Steve?
:p

kestrou

I will be giving a talk/class there too
You will?

Last Vai Academy I was at (two years ago) there was about 80 guys there and two of us had EBMMs - me and a guy playing a JP.

So know how to pick me out of the crowd, right? Other than the big mouth I mean! :)

Kevin

Top Bottom