• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

ScottO

I just special ordered an Axis Super Sport Balboa Burst Blue Flame HH Standard with a Rosewood fingerboard through GC! They are saying it will take 6 months! This is my first purchase ever where I have paid in advance like this. Only for Music Man!! I will post pics once it arrives. (Hopefully before Christmas!).

Tollywood

That is a cool color, Scotto. I have a feeling that time is going to advance rather slowly for you in the next six months. :D

Wahoonc

Nice! Love the Balboa blue. Be patient. The wait is so tough. Like Christmas will never come. I had to wait seven months, I believe, for an AL. Totally worth the wait, though. And part of the price we pay to play the best guitars.

jones4tone

You for certain should temper your expectations regarding the Christmas timeframe. I was waiting on one last Christmas that originally had a late-November estimated completion. It's just one data point, but that Guitar reached me in early January.

As Wahoonc said, be patient. Set your mind on February, and if you get a Christmas miracle, all the better!

Last edited:

Stratty316

BBB is a cool color in person. I've been tempted several times to order another Axis in BBB. The one from the ASS from the demo video has given my wallet nightmares

ScottO

Thanks for the advice! I will reset my mind for February. I actually did the math wrong in my initial excitement. This will definitely be the hardest wait of my life!

Top Bottom