• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

PeteDuBaldo

We have had a LOT of them through the shop since January, and it always amazes me when I unpack a new shipment and see something like the guitar below in there.

SBMM & Brian, keep it up!

For anyone still on the fence about the Valentine model in general, these guitars do not disappoint, and the SBMM version is a great way to get your feet wet.

SBMM-JV60-TBM-SG34802-21.jpg

SBMM-JV60-TBM-SG34802-14.jpg

edhalen

I can't agree enough. I found my dream guitar in this model. I switched out some things on it to suit what I like and boom!!

edhalen

Interesting to see the pearloid tuners. Mine were chrome. I changed them out for Schallers. Not necessary but something I wanted.

dave1812

Is that really a Sterling by Music Man?
You gotta be kiddin' me! Roasted Maple and that Figuring on the Neck?!!?
The ones I've seen in Europe/Germany so far all look pretty lame. Plain ole Maple Necks :(

click track

I need to know if this has the same feel as the EBMM version / i realize that it will be a subjective response based opinion
I just need to know as i would be ordering on line and have no chance of playing it/ thanks Rich

PeteDuBaldo

The SBMM Valentine comes incredibly close to the EBMM version.

The published differences (which may or may not be felt to varying degrees) are as follows: nut width (42mm SBMM, 41.3mm EBMM); neck width at 22nd fret (52mm SBMM, 56.9mm EBMM); fretboard radius (12" SBMM, 10" EBMM); frets (nickel steel SBMM, stainless steel EBMM); and an ever so slightly different carve to the neck profile.

SBMM

I need to know if this has the same feel as the EBMM version / i realize that it will be a subjective response based opinion
I just need to know as i would be ordering on line and have no chance of playing it/ thanks Rich

Rich - Look at these two that Pete has posted and look no further if you are wanting to purchase an SBMM Valentine! Pull the trigger on one of these, you know you want to ;) !

Top Bottom