• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Chris C

So I asked my EB dealer to special order a natural finish Stingray 4H, maple fingerboard, SLO narrow neck option. A couple of days later he tells me that is a no-go. He said that particular combination is not available. Not that I think he is lying or confused, but just to double check... is it not being offered for some reason in that color or fingerboard? I see some new SLO neck basses on the dealer's website (different finishes). Why would EB not offer it in that particular finish? Seems strange. I guess the backup plan is hunting for a used one.

Edmang

If this is what you are looking for the website says it is available

Your Custom Options:
Model: 4 String - 3EQ
Color: Natural Gloss
Neck: Slo Special Maple
Pickguard: Black
Hardware: Chrome

Build Code
110-90-60-01

Chris C

If this is what you are looking for the website says it is available

Your Custom Options:
Model: 4 String - 3EQ
Color: Natural Gloss
Neck: Slo Special Maple
Pickguard: Black
Hardware: Chrome

Build Code
110-90-60-01

Thanks for the reply! I didn't even realize the MM website had that build configuration feature. And, even better, there is the 2-band EQ option available! For some reason, I thought they didn't offer that anymore. I can now email the dealer with that code and say, "Yes they do," and get an estimate on the build time. Cool. Thanks again...

Jakka1

Yeah... I've had more than one dealer tell me the same thing on the two SLOs that I have ordered. Not sure why...

I forwarded them a quote from a dealer that spec'd the same run out as a SLO to prove them wrong. Not sure why but it's a common misconception that they are discontinued.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom