• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

dt89

Here's my cover of a classic Savatage tune, I'm planning on doing some more songs from them!

Razzle

Enjoyed that dt89!

How are you liking that Artisan?!? That guitar is beautiful in red.

dt89

Thanks Razzle! I love the Artisan, I won it from the JP's Match the Master contest last year! Now I just need a Monarchy to complete the trio...

fjk1138

You're very welcome!

Let me know if you have any questions about the Majesty,would be happy to help.

dt89

Here's a full list of the 94 songs I have transcribed for my upcoming Savatage tab book:

Sirens: Sirens, Living For The Night
The Dungeons Are Calling: The Dungeons Are Calling, By The Grace Of The Witch, Visions
Power Of The Night: Power Of The Night, Unusual, Warriors, Washed Out, Hard For Love
Fight For The Rock: Hyde
Hall Of The Mountain King (full album)
Gutter Ballet: Of Rage And War, Gutter Ballet, Temptation Revelation, When The Crowds Are Gone, Silk And Steel, Hounds, Summer's Rain
Streets: Jesus Saves, Tonight He Grins Again, Strange Reality, You're Alive, Sammy And Tex, Can You Hear Me Now, Ghost In The Ruins, Agony And Ecstasy, Believe
Edge Of Thorns (full album)
Handful Of Rain: Taunting Cobras, Handful Of Rain, Chance, Stare Into The Sun, Visions, Nothing's Going On
Ghost In The Ruins: Post Script
Dead Winter Dead (full album)
The Wake Of Magellan (full album)
Poets & Madmen (full album)

I've been in contact with Jeff Plate about releasing these transcriptions. He said he thinks it's a great and idea and he'd like to see something happen, but they're very busy with the upcoming TSO tour, so it might be a while. In the meantime, I plan on doing some more Savatage videos. Let me know what you guys think about the tab book and if there are other songs you'd like to see me play!

Last edited:

spychocyco

Tonight He Grins Again and Chance, definitely. Hope you get this project off the ground, I'd definitely pick it up.

dt89

Thanks for the feedback! I thought about Chance, but it's really not too exciting from a guitar perspective. I never say never though. It's possible I may do some more songs from Streets.

dt89

Tonight He Grins Again and Chance, definitely. Hope you get this project off the ground, I'd definitely pick it up.
I finished both of these songs this week. I updated my previous post with the whole list of songs.

dt89

Got two more songs transcribed over the weekend: Agony And Ecstasy and Awaken

Top Bottom