• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Soul Man

Hey everyone,
Can someone tell me (or compare) the profiles of a Sting Ray neck vs. an Albert Lee? Models to try are in short supply locally so all I have to try right now is the SR. I would love to know how it compares to an Albert neck.

Thank you!

Fro

The Stingray neck feels noticeably chunkier to me.

click track

can I add on here

I played an Axis SS yesterday and a L3 BFR and a Cutlass, none of those necks where to my liking as compared to my JP6. I love my JP6.

How would a an Albert Lee neck compare to the JP6 in regards to thinness, I realize it has a different radius. I just like the feel of the neck of the JP6, I can fly on it rather very comfortably

Thanks Rich

Kinjin

can I add on here

I played an Axis SS yesterday and a L3 BFR and a Cutlass, none of those necks where to my liking as compared to my JP6. I love my JP6.

How would a an Albert Lee neck compare to the JP6 in regards to thinness, I realize it has a different radius. I just like the feel of the neck of the JP6, I can fly on it rather very comfortably

Thanks Rich

An Albert Lee neck is going to much closer to that of an Axis than a JP6.

Wahoonc

can I add on here

Thanks Rich

Haven't played a JP6, but the AL is a bit thicker/rounder than an Axis/ASS.

Top Bottom