• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

ohbugger

Great job! And congrats on the new purchase. Think about setting it up in an alternate tuning, then it is easier to justify your growing JP collection. ;)

look_at_her

Great job Nikola !
Checking your vids since you joined the forums and have to say that you have improved a lot as a guitar player and tone creator - this one sounds killer , congrats !

Astrofreq

I hope when I die that they will at least try to fit my ENGL Raider combo in my coffin. The sound of it paired with my EB's is just amazing.

NikolaK

That was awesome. You sounded great!

Tnx man!

Fantastic job, I loved it!

Thank You!

Great job! And congrats on the new purchase. Think about setting it up in an alternate tuning, then it is easier to justify your growing JP collection. ;)

That was the initial idea... ;) But another Music man is always a good idea lol
Great job Nikola !
Checking your vids since you joined the forums and have to say that you have improved a lot as a guitar player and tone creator - this one sounds killer , congrats !

Tnx, glad you see it that way, i always try to improve my playing and tone. Its nice when someone notice it... :)

I hope when I die that they will at least try to fit my ENGL Raider combo in my coffin. The sound of it paired with my EB's is just amazing.

ENGL is awesome, love the whole range and seems like Savage is "the whole deal", from cleans, crunch to high gain, its awesome all the way...

Top Bottom