• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
This is my third SR5. Just got it yesterday. I thought my Starry Night looked amazing, particularly with the roasted maple neck, but this one is just killer. The pics on the website where I got it (Sweetwater) don't do it justice. It's green or purple depending on how you tilt it in the light, and all the hardware is black. Looks rad.

Attachments

• 20170929_100722.jpg
    20170929_100722.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 454
So I am up to seven MusicMan basses. The list is below, and it is bonkers, I know. I was thinking about selling the Arctic Dream, and before I go put it on Reverb or something, I thought it might be a good idea to check in with the forum where people love these basses. I’m not looking to make a profit or anything; I just need to do some shuffling so that the PRS I just ordered doesn’t freak my wife out (for some reason, she thinks 13 guitars and basses is too many!?!?). If anyone is interested, please reply or send me a DM and we can try to work something out. By the way, the bass is in mint condition. Thanks in advance.

My line up:

Stingray 5 H PDN Starry Night
Stingray 5 H Arctic Dream
Stingray 5 H BFR Fretless Vintage Sierra Burst
Stingray 5 HH BFR Giants Orange Quilt
Bongo 5 HH Wild Cherry Burst
Bongo 5 HH Color Shift Flame Maple Fretboard
Bongo 6 HH Stealth Black

tbonesullivan

Oh wow!!! That's a great color! I never even saw those on the Sweetwater website, though I may have been distracted by the Pacific Blue Sparkle. I'm still distracted by it honestly.

There's something awesome about the Single Humbucker stingrays. Somehow the other pickup configurations don't have it. I love my 5HS, but I love the H more, and not just because it's blue.

Have you seen the other new colors? Frost Green Pearl or that evil-looking Raspberry Burst? I even think that Burnt Ends one looks sweet. And Satan’s own Pumpkin Spice Bongo...? I just hope they don’t come out with some new awesome BFR for March, or I may be in real trouble.

Edmang

Awesome bass!

Tell the wife there is a proven scientific formula for determing the correct number of guitars or basses. It is the current number of instruments + 1!

Last edited:
Top Bottom