• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

armybass

Colonial Heights, Virginia, United States
OK so I knew hanging around here would only fuel my EBMM gas... and being around Jack always leads to me spending money.... but this has taken on a new level of insanity... In addition to the three basses I have on order from EBMM.... I got bit by the bug to look at the Caprice basses online.... uh yeah. Well of course that lead to me buying one last night... then I was reading someones review here about someone getting an EBMM from Sweetwater. ANd I was like well **** lets go see what Sweetwater has. Of course they had the Mint Green Old Smoothie that originally started my gas.... this week.

I swear to God I was fully planning on calling and canceling the Caprice after purchasing a second bass onlone last night. Well low and behold when I called to cancel it, they were like hey you know you have a credit with us we can apply. FTP FTW!

So now I have an Old Smoothie due in Saturday and a Caprice due in Monday.

Thankfully I was able to sell two non EBMM basses and an amp this morning while I "work from home".

I got issues... that I have known about for 30 plus years but this is friggin ridiculous.

Last edited:

Edmang

OK so I knew hanging around here would only fuel my EBMM gas... and bgeing around Jack always leads to me spending money.... but this has taken on a new level of insanity... In addition to the three basses I have on order from EBMM.... I got bit by the bug to look at the Caprice basses online.... uh yeah. Well of course that lead to me buying one last night... then I was reading someones review here about someone getting an EBMM from Sweetwater. ANd I was like well **** lets go see what Sweetwater has. Of course they had the Mint Green Old Smoothie that originally started my gas.... this week.

I swear to God I was fully planning on calling and canceling the Caprice after purchasing a second bass onlone last night. Well low and behold when I called to cancel it, they were like hey you know you have a credit with us we can apply. FTP FTW!

So now I have an Old Smoothie due in Saturday and a Caprice due in Monday.

Thankfully I was able to sell two non EBMM basses and an amp this morning while I "work from home".

I got issues... that I have known about for 30 plus years but this is friggin ridiculous.

I just want to know what you have due in on Tuesday and the rest of the week?

Congrats on your new acquisitions. There are definitely worse vices in life than buying quality basses. Enjoy

armybass

Colonial Heights, Virginia, United States
You guys are correct. I am very fortunate to have a wife who is so cool and says the same thing. I actually do not have anything coming Tuesday or the rest of the week.... yet.

Well I will probably need more strings.... :D

GregP

You can't go wrong with the Caprice. I love mine. Only thing I did was throw on some hipshot lightweight tuners and...perfection!

Tollywood

Well I will probably need more strings.... :D

You are in luck. They also sell the best strings here. haha

Seriously though, you will not find a soul here who try to talk you out of your current state of awesomeness. :cool:

Carry on, my good man.

4play

GAS is some serious shizzle. Every time my shipper/receiver walks through the office carrying a big brown box, my co-workers immediately burst out singing "Here Come's Santa Claus."

Top Bottom