• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Jamie M

Hi All

I lost my great friend and family dog yesterday. Ruby was a German Shepherd and it was sudden and not expected. I know a lot on here are animal lovers so please cuddle them and make the best of the time you have. This is the second in 3 years.

Peace and love to you all.

TripHazard

I'm sorry to hear that man, you have my thoughts and prayers. The Animals we spend our lives with are our fellow travellers on life's journey - souls no different than you or I. Keep her close in heart and mind, for she is not gone, just not here. Love and Mercy as Brian Wilson said.

Tollywood

I am so sorry for your loss. I know how much it hurts to lose a pet, and I hope you'll feel better in time.

fbecir

Hello Jamie

I am so sorry, but I'm sure that all the time Ruby spent on this Earth was wonderful, in a loving family.

Cats and dogs are our best friend, but we have to accept that their life is shorter than ours.

xjbebop

I'm sorry to hear that man, you have my thoughts and prayers. The Animals we spend our lives with are our fellow travellers on life's journey - souls no different than you or I. Keep her close in heart and mind, for she is not gone, just not here. Love and Mercy as Brian Wilson said.

This^^^ ...well said....

edhalen

Hello Jamie

I am so sorry, but I'm sure that all the time Ruby spent on this Earth was wonderful, in a loving family.

Cats and dogs are our best friend, but we have to accept that their life is shorter than ours.

this - peace brother.

KevTN

Sorry to hear of your loss... we recently loss one of ours after 14 1/2 yrs. you are in out thoughts and prayers..

Kinjin

^ This. Couldn't put it in better words. My condolences.

W

W.Suitor

So sorry Jamie! My two dogs are among the very few things in life that I value more than my EVH's! My grandfather always said to me "Your eyes are in the front of your head, not the back! Keep looking forward!" Sincerest condolences Jamie!

Wahoonc

That's tough, brother. My girl (11yo ridgeback) is going through her second battle with cancer right now. Can't fathom having to say goodbye to her, but I can totally empathize with the love and companionship you lost and the pain of her not being there. From my own experience, I know the good exceedingly outweighs any negligible bad when it comes to dogs (and cats), so at least you have Ruby's lifetime of great memories. Words can only do so much . . .

Top Bottom