• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Mariner-aaron

6d3918913afe0405b90991074ac04ae9.jpg

I really wish this was offered here in the states as well. Especially being such a small run! Honestly i keep disposable cash on hand for guitars like this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beej

I remember the time BP called everyone's bluff and offered a limited run of a particular item IF enough forumites banded together to buy enough of them. Guess what happened :rolleyes:

Razzle

I don't know why, but it seems like there are SO many offerings in Japan that we just never see over here.

Bungo

I remember the time BP called everyone's bluff and offered a limited run of a particular item IF enough forumites banded together to buy enough of them. Guess what happened :rolleyes:

I've still got mine. :)

johnnyboogie

Epic!!

I had a bit of the Japanese text translates and it says that the 6-string is limited to 10 pieces and the 7 string to 15 pieces.

Some of the stores in Japan will ship worldwide.

kestrou

Of course you'd buy a Morse made out of tuna fish cans and dental floss

Hang on, hang on, hang on...

Are you telling me they made a Morse out of tuna fish cans and dental floss - AND I DON’T HAVE ONE?!

I’ll be off the forum for a bit... tweaking my eBay and Reverb alerts... :)

Kevin

kestrou

Sometimes a man just has to take matters into his own hands... :)

Kevin

Attachments

• morse-y2d-spalted.jpg
    morse-y2d-spalted.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 135

GWDavis28

Beej, which time was that?

Glenn |B)

beej

I can't find the thread now- but it was on the bass side a while back. Sterling offered to do a limited run IF enough forumites committed to it. In the end, there wasn't enough interest, proving his point.

Mariner-aaron

I can't find the thread now- but it was on the bass side a while back. Sterling offered to do a limited run IF enough forumites committed to it. In the end, there wasn't enough interest, proving his point.

How many was required for home to do it? Because Im sure it cant be that many.

Last edited:

kestrou

beej,

I thought you were referring to the Dargie Delight run? :)

Kevin

Big Poppa

string spacing on 5 strings. We were idiots and everybody would buy our 5 strings if we offered different spacing....I made them available and nobody stepped up...

Id like to say that we play favorites with countries but we dont. Every country gets upset that they dont get the stuff American does and at the shows various examples are shown and different distributors pick different exclusives

Mariner-aaron

string spacing on 5 strings. We were idiots and everybody would buy our 5 strings if we offered different spacing....I made them available and nobody stepped up...

Id like to say that we play favorites with countries but we dont. Every country gets upset that they dont get the stuff American does and at the shows various examples are shown and different distributors pick different exclusives

Totally understandable!

Would it be easier jus sell guitars direct online?

Make the buckeye jp7 available i will PayPal you money right now! Call my bluff!

Top Bottom