• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

johnnyboogie

Being an EBMM customer you get to learn the virtue of patience =)

Once the Knight is with me as well I'll be taking some Ball Family shots.

Have also been falling for the Royal Red Monarch, which is vastly justice-deprived from most of the advertising. Here's a couple of do-justice videos:

Last edited:

aufgangs

Thank you Johnny for the update and for willing to share this masterpiece with us!
Did you got it already?

Lior

johnnyboogie

Thank you Johnny for the update and for wanting to share this masterpiece with us!
Did you get it already?

Lior

No problem Lior, my nerdy pleasure!!

It's currently being housed in the DuBaldo Music Center (Special Division for Generation 6 AeroSpace Robotics), pending international deployment =D

Last edited:

aufgangs

No problem Lior, my nerdy pleasure!!

It's currently being housed in the DuBaldo Music Center (Special Division for Generation 6 AeroSpace Robotics), pending international deployment =D

Amazing! Let us know when you will get your MASTERPIECE! I just saw the NOMAC page, I think is the most artistic amazing guitar/art I have ever seen!

Beerandbeards

Johnny, I live like 20 minutes from DuBaldo. If you want I can go there and "check on it" for you. You know, just make sure it plays well...

johnnyboogie

Johnny, I live like 20 minutes from DuBaldo. If you want I can go there and "check on it" for you. You know, just make sure it plays well...

Hahahahaha =D

It's meant for display really. Something like the NAMM 2017 transparent rotating-base case.

Last edited:

tbonesullivan

Oh WOW! That's gotta be one of the most awesome looking guitars... EVER. The craftsmanship is great! Might even approach the D-200 Deluxe from Martin.

Just breathtaking.

jones4tone

I was expecting to see Pete's white-gloved hands in the unboxing video!

That is quite a piece. Congrats on acquiring such a collectible!

Top Bottom