• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Edmang

Nice family!

I think the photo quality is good. Nothing wrong there.

armybass

Colonial Heights, Virginia, United States
Thanks guys. It’s nice to have a nice gaggle if EBMM lovelies isn’t it? Have some tuned to E and others tuned to Eb for different gigs and some with rounds and others with flats. What’s great about having all of them being EBMM is that I am working with the same tonal foundation. So looking forward to the rest of my crew being delivered but it’s nice to have something to look forward to. My next bass due in is a Sterling 5 H Natural Maple. I have always wanted a Sterling 5 and am stoked that mine will be here soon.

Chuck M

It seems that two of those have passed through my collection. The only reason you got them is because I prefer rosewood fingerboards.

Jack is correct. You do have a nice "starter" collection. You absolutely must have a Bongo to round things out.

armybass

Colonial Heights, Virginia, United States
Yes and the Sabre is probably the prize of my collection Chuck. I LOVE that bass. I love the look of the Bongo... but as you can see... I have a thing for Natural Ash. I have never been a big fan of painted basses. I think for me, a Bongo would need to be 5H in some sort of green for my tastes.

Wim Laven

Prize Winning Journalist
Yes and the Sabre is probably the prize of my collection Chuck. I LOVE that bass. I love the look of the Bongo... but as you can see... I have a thing for Natural Ash. I have never been a big fan of painted basses. I think for me, a Bongo would need to be 5H in some sort of green for my tastes.

I can confirm that green Bongo 5Hs are things of beauty.

I may say that getting the Dargie Bongo 5H ranks amongst the best decisions I've made in life, top 20 for sure.

Not as good as "quitting smoking," or 'joining eHarmony," but definitely as good as "selling the Camaro" and "working at the ski resort..."

Top Bottom