• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

agt

... the Captcha image I was presented with when posting on this forum today today was this?

attachment.php

steevo

That said when I use commas or any kind of punctuation I get that happen like has on my previous post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
I may be wrong, but that might be a browser issue Steevo, or perhaps one of your forum profile settings (the quotes are being replaced by html code for the quote).

Anyway, thanks everyone. I'll pass this on to the appropriate EB folks.

Last edited:

agt

I may be wrong, but that might be a browser issue Steevo, or perhaps one of your forum profile settings (the quotes are being replaced by html code for the quote).

Anyway, thanks everyone. I'll pass this on to the appropriate EB folks.

I did not intend for this to become a discussion about Captcha; I just thought it was worth sharing that the name of the street was Sterling Place! :)

But, since we are discussing Captcha, I can report that I have not seen it very recently. For example, I am not seeing it as I post this message, whereas I always saw it in the past. If any changes have been made, they have made a difference for me, at least. Thanks!

kbaim

Anyone still have access to that hilarious pic (i think Steve B did many years ago) w BP holding a Little Steve Lukather in diapers?

That would go nicely photoshopped on the left side of that pic/street.

Didn't either BP or Steve use that as an avatar for a while??

Last edited:
Top Bottom