• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

spikypaddy

Just waiting for this one to land at my local shop. It's part of the EB MM's UK distributor's fleet and I played it on Saturday at a local guitar show. Couldn't access my savings account at the time for some reason, so called the distributor on Monday and they not only agreed to get it sent to my local shop, but also to honour their show price - I'm a fan for life already! Not a fan of Floyds, but this thing sounds incredible and plays itself. I did try a hardtail Axis first, but this just blew it away!

EB-2.jpg

edhalen

Congrats and welcome to the family! Need plenty more pics when you've received it :).

spikypaddy

Got a phone call this afternoon - it's arrived in-store! Too late to go down there today, but I've arranged a few hours off work tomorrow so I can head down and pick it up - can't wait!

edhalen

Outstanding!! Now, play the living (*#Y out of it!!! More pics!!! :) Sweet flame on that one!

spikypaddy

That's the plan - spent a couple of hours playing after my little boy went to bed last night. Fitted some straplocks and a lovely new leather strap!

It needs a polish again now, but once that's done and I've got some daylight I'll get a bunch more photos taken. The flame is absolutely killer - even the wife likes this guitar (she persuaded me to get it!)

gitapik

MusicMan guitars rock. My Silo Special has become my go to...and I've got a lotta great guitars to go to.

Congrats and enjoy!

spikypaddy

This one's sure shaping up as my favourite. I've played more this last few days than I have done for most of the last 2 years - and the Morse is the only guitar to have left it's case! My Strats, Tele and SG have all stayed put since this one came home last Thursday!

Top Bottom