• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

spikypaddy

As above - my Y2D used to be a demonstrator model for shows here in the UK for the British EBMM distributor, Strings and Things. As a result, it's seen a lot of play wear on the pickguard - the rest of the guitar is in lovely condition, but I'd like a replacement guard. Any suggestions where in the UK I can get a replacement, clear guard?

spikypaddy

Not in the UK, but here’s the place to hit: Pickguard Heaven: Prices - Music Man

Kevin

That's the only positive search result I'd found, but couldn't see a clear option. Worth contact if no luck with Strings & Things in the UK, though!

If you have some buffing compound, you could always polish it.

I think these are probably too deep, aside from a small scratch under the Floyd, it's pretty much the only flaw on the whole guitar.

Also, contact EBMM customer service... you might be surprised...

I've got to contact the UK distributor anyway - no allen wrenches in the case, so I might start there...

Thanks everyone!

kestrou

That's the only positive search result I'd found, but couldn't see a clear option. Worth contact if no luck with Strings & Things in the UK, though!

They definitely have "clear" - because I've ordered that from them - in a custom hybrid between "standard" and Y2D Morse even.

So, even though they're Yanks, they're easy work with! :)

Kevin

Stratty316

I've got to contact the UK distributor anyway - no allen wrenches in the case, so I might start there...

Thanks everyone!

Unless the UK has different rules or it’s a Strings and Things thing, EBMM hasn’t included Allen wrenches with their guitars for a long time.

spikypaddy

They definitely have "clear" - because I've ordered that from them - in a custom hybrid between "standard" and Y2D Morse even.

So, even though they're Yanks, they're easy work with! :)

Kevin

Awesome news - thanks!

Unless the UK has different rules or it’s a Strings and Things thing, EBMM hasn’t included Allen wrenches with their guitars for a long time.

Even for their Floyd-equipped guitars?

Magic Jason

I've ordered 4 custom pickguards from pickguard heaven and always had top service and top quality products.

I highly recommend them!

Top Bottom