• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

sbrett

SSS config in white.

First guitar I've EVER pulled right out of the box and taken to a show. Didn't get a chance to change the setup, didn't get to put my straplocks on (usually my very first step), didn't change to 10s, didn't try it through my rig first, nothing. Guys thought I was crazy.

Absolutely stunning. Told the band I'm going to have to go back and re-track my parts on the album we cut a couple months ago. I'm used to my tele so I was a little nervous that I'd lose some meat on the bridge pickup but the cutlass bridge is really close just a slightly different flavor. Love love love that there's no volume change in the 2 and 4 positions.

My only quibble is I still accidently roll down the volume every once in a while, but that's a technique issue I need to adjust to. Otherwise this guitar solves every issue I've had with strats. It did create a new problem...now I want an HSS model to go with it.

TripHazard

I'm with you, I want an HSS to go with mine
Wonderful guitar. And I see you appreciate the Albert Lee too. All killer no filler there

Pops

Couldn't agree more Sbrett it's a strat killer.
I have the same exact same guitar.
A foam doughnut under the vol will solve the accidental volume control issue.

Tollywood

Wow, that was totally ballsy to gig it like that. That's great that you loved it. Do you have any gig pics to share?

Top Bottom