• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

xjbebop

** if this is inappropriate, I apologize and please remove...

Casey was posting a bunch of wonderful and enjoyable threads/posts on here not too long ago, and then we heard he's not doing so well...(BP's post on one of the "Vault" threads that Casey started...)
Really none of our business I suppose, but just want you to know that we miss him on here and hope he's OK! :eek:

Big Poppa

I’m sitting in the waiting room at UCLA medical center. Casey is in the middle of a kidney transplant. The one I donated set a longevity record but failed at 24 years. Casey has been very sick. Better days ahead

Fro

That’s great news. I’m looking forward to seeing his posts again on the forum.

MusicMan_Luke

That is a great news. Please send him all our best wishes. Health, family are way more important than everything. take care

Fro

I’m not on Facebook so thanks for the link. That’s a great pic and Casey has that look on his face like someone who feels better.
This is off topic but I have to say that’s a nice looking rig on the top of that Facebook page.

Tollywood

That's wonderful news! Thanks for sharing the news with us, BP.

Casey, get well soon! You are missed on the forum. :)

steevo

Wishing you and your family all the best, I’m sure Casey will be back on here soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteveB

Just popped in here at my usual comet Halley interval and caught this thread.

Sending all good vibes to CLB and the entire Ball family, glad to hear he got a perfect match and is on the mend!

Tanner

Glad to hear Casey's procedure was succesful, such a nice lad and so young, heartfelt prayers from me to all your wonderful family.

Top Bottom