• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

click track

Anyone have any idea when new colors will be offered on Cutless / Silo / axis an JP6?

I am holding off on ordering my next EBMM until I see what 2018 brings

Thanks

Razzle

Yea right... like they’re gonna reveal.

My vote goes to Pluto Purple

Beerandbeards

I think we will see different woods in 2018 with natural finishes.

And I’ll be praying for a Dargie Majesty ��

steveh

Seafoam, seafoam, seafoam Cutlass.

Looks GREAT on the Sterling version. It needs to be offered on the full-fat USA model.

Flash Gordon

Guys, hate to break it to you but unless it’s a BFR, we will prob see just standard colors. There is a thread around here somewhere discussing the reduction in color offerings to increase operational throughput... too many sku’s! (This also goes for PDN runs... on hiatus I believe).

With that said, there is a trend towards higher quality figured woods for tops, necks and finger boards. Really amazing opportunities out in the market now. With NAMM around the corner, we should see what to expect from what goodies the fine folks at EBMM bring to the table!

click track

"With that said, there is a trend towards higher quality figured woods for tops, necks and finger boards."

That would be tremendous !!

I started this thread as I am very close to getting another EBMM, however with 2 kids in college I need to make sure I get the perfect one for me as I will not be able to do anything else guitar wise in 2018. It will need to satisfy for a while. I play a JP6 now and LOVE it, but want something with similar ergonomics for playability with a little less bite in the pick ups / something just a tad bit cleaner. the Axis now seems as thought that would be a good 2nd EBMM to get, and yes there will be a third and so on.... but down the line.

Razzle

They’re all perfect!!!
But really, an Axis neck is not a lot like a JP NECK. I love the tone of my Axii, but love the necks on my JPs. Have you looked at the SM-Y2D’s?

Top Bottom