• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

RJKANEAO

Aloha Kakou (Hello Everyone),
I haven’t been in here for awhile so if you don’t know me I’d like to introduce myself. My name is RJ Kaneao and I sometimes go by RJ Kaye or all together RJ Kaye Kaneao. The Kaye is part of stage name paying tribute to my Great Aunt Malia Kaaihue aka Mary Kaye to the world and especially to the Guitar Fans who know of the famous Mary Kaye Strat. Anyways, I’m here to let y’all know that my new album “Genres of Soul” will be released at the end of this month. The target date is Dec.31st, We chose that specific date because we needed to get it released before the end of the year to qualify for a Na Hoku HanoHano Music Award which is an equivalent to a Grammy in Hawaii but we will also be on the preliminary ballot for the 2019 Grammy Awards. This album is my 1st in the Blues Genre. I’ve had 4 very successful albums in the Island &!Reggae genre where I’ve done most of my work in for about 17-18 years till about 5 years ago when I started working sessions for Atlantic, Electra & Warner Records and specific Artists on their Labels. That’s around the time I signed on with EBMM as well. I’ll come back and let y’all know the specifics for the release soon. Mahalo (thanks) for your ur time- RJ

Ps. Here’s a music video we released earlier this year featuring my song FlyAway that’ll be on the new album and is also up for Music Video of the year..

"FLYAWAY" (Official Music Video) -RJ "Kaye" Kaneao - YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom