• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Beerandbeards

So if I’m not mistaken, it will be the 20th anniversary of John Petrucci being endorsed by EBMM in the year 2020. I know it’s still a couple years away but what do you guys think they will do to commemorate this occasion? Do you think they will do an original JP shape or will we a new Majesty? Or a new guitar all together?!

What about finishes? It would have to be something special. Some traditionally would say emerald for a 20th anniversary gift or China for a 20th wedding anniversary. How about a China White Majesty or Emerald Green Majesty lol

Maybe a 20th anniversary badge on the 12th like the Ball Family Reserve.

Anyway, just some fun thoughts. JPXX or Majesty something

Have a great day playing with your Balls!

Last edited:

johnnyboogie

Niiice =D

Been thinking about it too a lot.. JPX onwards shape and neck-through design would be killer.

JPXX on the 1st fret would look epic. The JP Imperial.

Bungo

How predictable that I would pop up with this! :)

It's OK because it already exists. As made for JP around the time of Score. The JP with 20th anniversary Silo appointments.

Come on BP, is this the anniversary you've been holding out for before releasing a run of these?

Last edited:

Warg Master

It's OK because it already exists. As made for JP around the time of Score. The JP with 20th anniversary Silo appointments.

Come on BP, is this the anniversary you've been holding out for before releasing a run of these?

YEEES!!! This! A thousand times this!

dave1812

I'd preorder one RIGHT NOW!!

Bungo

OK, so this 'reply' was largely a feeble excuse to copy the picture yet again in another post!

Just to say I have owned 10 or so MusicMan guitars over the last 20 years or so. I haven't bought a new one for 4 or 5 years. This is the one I am waiting for. I too would pre-order one if it was to be announced.

Come on BP, you know it makes sense. ;)

johnnyboogie

Some more wishful thinking..

On the JP Dark Side this time =)

Attachments

• 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 176
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 215
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 204
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 234

Warg Master

OK, so this 'reply' was largely a feeble excuse to copy the picture yet again in another post!

Just to say I have owned 10 or so MusicMan guitars over the last 20 years or so. I haven't bought a new one for 4 or 5 years. This is the one I am waiting for. I too would pre-order one if it was to be announced.

Come on BP, you know it makes sense. ;)

Excuse or no. This is the one. I would buy this in a heart beat!

BUC

Got my helmet on and in the foxhole ready for incoming:

I really thought the Picasso Graphic on the original Ibanez JP was cool. I would love to see a MusicMan take on the Picasso graphic. Maybe laser etched in the wood like the majesty?

johnnyboogie

Got my helmet on and in the foxhole ready for incoming:

I really thought the Picasso Graphic on the original Ibanez JP was cool. I would love to see a MusicMan take on the Picasso graphic. Maybe laser etched in the wood like the majesty?

Good one!! =D

It wasn't JP's idea however; The Picasso graphic. One of the designers in Ibanez came up with the Guernica variant.

Top Bottom