• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

B2D

It just occurred to me that for all the cool stuff under the SBMM brand, there haven't been any Albert Lee models.

I'd love to see some! The ALHH is one of my all-time favorite axes. I'm about a 20 minute drive from Praxis. Maybe I should go down there and say hey. ;)

I haven't posted on here in a while, hope all is well with everyone.

I did see a few threads about Casey's kidney transplant around the start of the month! FEEL BETTER CASEY!!

xjbebop

I don't know.... a run of SBMM AL's, roasted maple, a few different pup config's, maybe a 2xP90 model....
Not sure I've got enough room left in the house for all those!! :eek: ;)

B2D

Does anybody remember my post from wanting this about 5 years ago? It brings some funny memories.

Well hey look who it is!

Are Pat Park and/or Mike Reiland still at Praxis?

I'll have to go look up that thread.

I'm telling ya... SBMM versions of the standard AL and the ALHH (roasted maple or rosewood neck options) with ash and mahogany bodies, respectively in trem/non trem variants would be great.

I mean... even the Valentine has a SBMM model - surely the AL can have one too!

I'm in Irvine, if you guys ever want a visit, btw. ;)

SBMM

Well hey look who it is!

Mike has been gone for about 7 years and Pat has been gone for close to 6 years, but, I am here.

We really dissuade tours of the shop. We're just not set up for it and it's pretty busy around here as well, especially with NAMM just around the corner

kbaim

Well hey look who it is!

I'll have to go look up that thread.

I'm telling ya... SBMM versions of the standard AL and the ALHH (roasted maple or rosewood neck options) with ash and mahogany bodies, respectively in trem/non trem variants would be great.

I mean... even the Valentine has a SBMM model - surely the AL can have one too!

Mike has been gone for about 7 years and Pat has been gone for close to 6 years, but, I am here.

We really dissuade tours of the shop. We're just not set up for it and it's pretty busy around here as well, especially with NAMM just around the corner
Was Mike at Guitar Center Lake Forest back in 03?
Name sounds really familiar and he may have been the guy who sold me my first 2 Lukes back then.
Blond haired kid

I KNOW B2D sold me a bunch of stuff too!

Last edited:

B2D

7 years! Wow, where has the time gone?

That's understandable on the no tours policy, especially this time of year. Let us know if there's ever an open house. :)

B2D

Was Mike at Guitar Center Lake Forest back in 03?
Name sounds really familiar and he may have been the guy who sold me my first 2 Lukes back then.
Blond haired kid

I KNOW B2D sold me a bunch of stuff too!

Mike was a taller, robust bald dude with a wickedly dry sense of humor.

How ya doing, keith? I remember you showed me how to work out the controls on a Morse model and properly showed me how to play 'Cathedral' ;)

Top Bottom